Conferences & Event Management
We event manage all aspects of conferences, seminars, workshops, technical tours, exhibitions, trade shows and networking functions. Our specialty is events focusing on environmental issues, where our knowledge, networks and commitment to the environment greatly enhances the service we provide.
See the links on the left for details on coming events and past events.
What We Do Best
Impact Environmental Conferences is the business arm of Impact Environmental Consulting (IEC) established for the management of events. Since 1996, we have managed over 20 major events which more than 5,000 delegates have attended!
We can provide support or management services for some or all aspects of event management, including:
- concept development, market testing and feasibility analysis
- budget and timeline management
- information, promotion and media coordination
- program structure and content development
- registrations, payments and all other delegate requirements
- venue and accommodation booking and liaison
- field trip, workshop and trade exhibition planning and management
- social event planning and management
- on-site management and post event evaluation
The use of professional facilitators and well instructed speakers is a key component of our events, ensuring that the message is not lost in the process. Another major part of any event is the networking opportunities. These are a feature of our events - just ask any of our past delegates!
Green Initiatives for our Events
We have been working with conference venues since 2003 to ensure our events are run in as sustainable a manner as possible. We have achieved considerable success with venues undertaking initiatives including adoption of sustainability policies and improvements in procurement, energy efficiency, waste avoidance and waste recovery.
All papers are either bound or copied to CD-ROM or USB drive,and these are avaliable for purchase after the event.
Copies of Conference Proceedings can be ordered by email through our Contacts page.